What a joy it was to build community & celebrate friendship last week at our Mommy & Me tea! It was the perfect celebration, complete with all the necessities for hosting the perfect celebration, most importantly good food and great people! Check out below for menu ideas, FREE PRINTABLE Mother's Day Conversation Starters (engaging for all ages), and more!
- White Peach, Jasmine Green, Earl Grey, and Forest Berry & Rose Hip Iced Tea from Lovejoy's Tea Room
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches on Croissants
- Summer Berry Salad on Butter Leaf Lettuce with Peach Vinaigrette Dressing
- Kid Friendly Peanut Butter & Honey and Turkey Finger Sandwiches
- String Cheese & Veggie Crudité
- Biscotti, Lemon Scones & Early Grey Tea Cookies
My favorite activity for any party is conversation starters! (Can you tell!?! We include them in every box!) I believe there is such power in opening up a conversation beyond the typical, "How are you?" and "What's new?". It was especially sweet to hear the girls responses to questions like "What super power would you want?"
Download these Mother's Day Conversation Starters to engage in meaningful and fresh dialogue at your Mother's Day festivities this weekend!
Wishing all the moms and maternal influences a special day. May you know your value and immeasurable worth!
Download FREE PRINTABLE conversation starters especially designed for Mother's Day!